Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Death Note

Ok I just finished watching Death Note a couple of days ago and it certainly was a wild ride. This is how the story goes: A bored shinigami, Ryuk, obtains a second Death Note –A Notebook that can kill everyone you want given you know his/her face and name- and drops it in the human realm for someone to find, hoping to amuse himself. He deliberately writes the instructions on the front page (in English, which he assumed to be the most popular language in the human realm) so people would understand its purpose. The Death Note is discovered by Kyoya Ootori, a student in the exclusive Ouran Private Academy. Transforming himself into “Kira” –a name derived from the English word killer- Kyoya begins a campaign to redeem the world and eradicate evil. Soon the mysterious deaths of famous criminals attract the attention of L, the world´s greatest detective. Disguised as Tamaki Suoh, a not very bright exchange student, L infiltrates Ouran Private Academy in order to stop Kira. The duel of wits among this men have just started…


Ok. I´m just messing aroud a little bit, Kyoya and Tamaki belong to Ouran High School Host Club, and besides their respective seiyus, they have nothing to do with Death Note. Still I think Kyoya would do a scary Kira in some very twisted alternate Ouran universe:




I´m so writing a Fanfic about this XD. Oh wait they already do that (And it have Shonen-Ai, I should see that coming… XD). Well then maybe I will stick to my original plan and make that Lucky Star x Death Note crossover I have always dreamed about. After all, I have already found an opening I can use as inspiration:


I think it would be something like this (Do not see the end of this video -2:20 to 2:44- if you haven´t watched Death Note, it has a really big spoiler):


Ok, I´m stopping now, some other day I might actually say something about the real Death Note, so stay tunned!

No comments: